Tuesday, May 22, 2012

5 Months Home

They say, "a picture is worth a thousand words"...so I will let them do the talking...

Enjoy lil' Miss Vika Grace





 








He loves you, he loves you not...
He loves you!!

























This is my baby girl (2.5 weeks ago), after being home nearly 5 months (tomorrow will mark 5 months, in the states).  Isn't she the most precious lil' girl?!?!?!  I am so blessed to call her my daughter.  She brings me great joy...her smile in contagious and can light up a room.  She is a remarkable lil' girl and I thank God that He chose me to be her mama. 


2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are amazing, adorable, beautiful! Miss Vika is definitely comfortable in front of the camera :) So glad to see she is doing great and looks like she is growing! Keep up the updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her personality just SHINES! Can't wait to meet her :)

    ReplyDelete