REUNION AT LAST!!!!
Sitting with mommy
Look...it's a Kansas Bear from her Aunt Stephie
Trying on new shoes from Grandma!!! I'm a size eight!!!
Time to show my artistic abilities to mommy
Time to SHINE!!
Loving my bear!!
Play time...
...and loving mom...
...and tickle time
Playing with the camera
Say, "CHEESE!!"
Had a great time with mom...tight squeeze!
Loads of smiles with mom!
Great visit with lil' V. Can't wait to finally bring her home. If you are awake at 2 am, please pray for me...I'll be in court, fighting for lil' V! Much love!
Rach

I just love how happy she is in these pictures. She is so cute. I just love her. I love seeing the bear in the pictures and the picture where she looks at the bear and then the following one where she hold it to her chest and smiles at you..... I hope she got to keep her llama with her and still get to play with the doll I gave the orphanage.....Did you tell her your Auntie Stephie loves her?
ReplyDeletePrecious.......makes this Grammie smile! I know how wonderful our V is to us. Enjoy! Can't wait to meet her! She is welcome to come to the farm and ride a horse and gather eggs in the coop!
ReplyDeleteBlessings, Linda
I've only seen a handful of pictures, but it looks like she's grown a foot! Praying for you both!
ReplyDeleteI am crying here because I am so happy for you!!! She is so happy to have you! You are in my prayers constantly!!! GOD's mighty angels will be there right next to you! May GOD give you all the right answers to the judge tomorrow!!! LOVE YOU FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is gorgeous Rachel!! Can't wait to see her home home home!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteShe is soooo precious!!!! You two look amazing!!! Praying for court! It will all be fine and you'll do great!!! Love you!!
ReplyDeleteMyndee
Oh my goodness!! I am in love with your family! V is just precious and I admire you so much! Can't wait to see her home!
ReplyDeleteJoanna
She does look so happy. God is whispering in her ear that her life is about to change for the better. She is going to have a Mommy and opportunities and love! What a beautiful little girl you've got :)
ReplyDelete