Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

Vika received lots of LOVE this Valentine's Day!!!  And for a lil' girl who didn't even know Valentine's Day existed, it was so much fun watching her the last few days, open all her goodies as they arrived from near and far.  Vika Grace received cards and gifts from her auntie right next door, friends in Topeka, her beloved family in Ohio, and a friend all the way around the world, in the UK!!!!  WOW!!!  I am humbled by all the love being given to Vika since she came home.  Thanks so much to each and every one of you!!

Now...what you have been waiting for...pictures of Vika with her goodies!!!



















Now, Vika isn't the only one receiving love this Valentine's Day...Mama got BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS from her Sweetie!!  Thank you so much, Justin!  We are looking forward to spending the weekend with you and celebrating with you!
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.

9 comments:

  1. LOVE how happy she looks... she is one lucky girl for receiving such great gifts! I cant wait to meet her someday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We need to schedule a date and make that happen very soon!!!

      Delete
  2. Happy Valentines day babe, Glad you liked the flowers,look forward to this weekend as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I'm assuming since it wasn't mentioned that daycare for Vika is going good and you have transitioned back to work. Thank goodness! I'm so glad to hear your little family is in such a happy place. Take care and God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Erin!!! She is loving daycare and being with the other kiddos, and work is going well. I love my students, and knowing that she is being well taken care of, helps me make it through the day. This will be my first weekend "sharing" her, since we started daycare/mama working, but it's with someone special (aka Justin), so I'm anticipating a great weekend! Thanks so much for all the prayers and support!!!

      Delete
  4. I would love to share that big ol' bag of Peanut M&Ms with you Vika, and I know A & Z would, too. Maybe one of these days ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Grandma really hooked Vika up!!!!! And is that your Dad in the picture she is holding??? Totally doesn't look like him at all :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, that's not even my mama in that pic!!! :) But it does look quite a bit like her :) That's mom's sister (Mary) and her husband (Kevin), so that's why it doesn't look like dad.

      Delete
    2. Oh my goodness!!!!! Don't tell your Mom I said that :) LOL

      Delete