Friday, July 22, 2011

God is Faithful to Provide

 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them.  Are you not much more valuable than they?
Matthew 6:26

I have been clinging to Matthew 6 the past couple months.  It is so easy for me to focus on all the unknown and horrible things my lil' V could be enduring, if I don't take my thoughts captive.  But I have found chapter six to be such an incredible comfort.  To know that God always provides for His children, offers me peace.  I know that God loves her infinity more than the birds in the air and will provide and protect her until He sends me to her (and even then He will be protecting and meeting her every need...it's just that she'll have a mommy loving and providing for her as well).  I look forward to meeting my sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment