Monday, August 29, 2011

Baby Home Visit Day #1

Today I received an official referral to meet a three, almost four year old girl.
Introducing...
My Sweet Lil' V


Here we are.


 


  
 




From Russia with Love




More pics to come throughout the next two days :) I will have a two hour visit with lil' V tomorrow morning and another one Wednesday morning.  Then I will sign the Consent for Adoption, get it notarized, and return it to the MoE.  She is a precious lil' girl and I know 100% that all will go exactly as it is meant to be and that I will be bringing her home this year!!!!!  I know without a doubt I'm on the right path and can't wait to bring my daughter home to experience a family for the first time in her life.

4 comments:

  1. We are really going to have to make another printed bow and buy another dress for this little angel. She is going to need that outfit when she gets home. It is just too cute on her... Oh, I just can't wait to meet you little V. Your smile is the sweetest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry Steph...I'm bringing the clothing back with me :) So, she'll have it for the spring!!! :) But the doll you made her is "history". She took it back to her play group to share with all the other lil' children :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love all the pictures of both of you!!! I love her smile!!! She looks so cute with her new dress. You made my week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious Precious Precious! SOOOOO happy for your both. What a gorgeous little girl you have.

    ReplyDelete