Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Last and Final Visit of Trip 1

This morning was the last day with my baby girl, until I return for court, in a few months.  It was a sad day for me, but I have lots of memories and a full heart!  I had an hour and half with my girl this morning and then I went and had my acceptance of Lil' V's referral submitted to the committee, which means as of 3 pm, I have legally committed to adopting my daughter!!!!!  WOOT WOOT!!
 
Lil' V's passport picture!!!!  Isn't she a doll!?!?!





I will post more upon my return to the states after I process more of the last three days.  Thanks so much for all the prayers as today was, by far, the most difficult.  I miss my baby girl and can't imagine life without her.  She stole my heart, with the first smile!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! That passport photo is so darling. And I love the pic of you two looking into each others eyes. We had our court date 2 weeks after our daughter's 3rd birthday - that was hard not spending it with her. Hope you can get there for her 4th!!

    ReplyDelete