Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Be a Piece of the Puzzle

When I began this journey, it was a big step of faith for me.  Though I have wanted to adopt for some time, I felt resistance from many and it quickly became a greater leap of faith for me.  For those of you, who are encouraging and supporting, I really can't say how much this outpouring of love means to me…you are the best!

One thing I have said and felt all along is that I don't want this to be just about me or lil’ V.  All I do and say is for His glory...it is all about being His hands and feet, and reflecting the love He has shown me, in my life.  I could not do what I am doing without the grace of God in my life, or without the love and support of family and friends like you.

So, I invite you to be a part of this journey with me. 
It is hard to ask for money; it is almost embarrassing, but there is no way that I could fulfill God's calling without help.  I make enough money to take care of my new daughter.  It's getting her here that puts me in a pickle ;) So, please help me bring her home.

Here it is, THE PUZZLE FUNDRAISER. 

I am going to hold this fundraiser until I run out of pieces of the puzzle or I travel to court, whichever comes first.  I am praying that I run out of pieces much sooner than I travel, and can have the puzzle displayed in a double-sided frame, for when she comes home.  

The puzzle is a 500 piece puzzle of lil’ V and me from my first trip.  Only 499 pieces are open for the fundraiser.  The first piece (the cornerstone) is reserved for God, for it was by His leading and His power working through His people that brought lil’ V home to me.  The remaining 499 pieces are up for sale for $10 per piece.

If are moved to participate and help me financially bring home my daughter you can go into my paypal (on the right side of this page) or you can e-mail me and I can give you an alternative form of payment.  Then you will need to send me a message to my e-mail (rachel.beck07@gmail.com) to let me know the following information:  your name, how many pieces you paid for, and the name you want on the puzzle piece.  Each of your names will go on the back of a puzzle piece(s), so that as the puzzle comes together, it will be a great symbol of all the lives that worked together to bring her home.

If you are willing to stand with me and help fund her adoption I thank you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment